Pleasant Valley Recreation
Skip to nav
Spring Soccer - Coed Program U5 - U10
Pleasant Valley Soccer has changed the format for recreational Spring Soccer from a skills & drills only format.
Spring Soccer will now be played like Fall Soccer, practices during the week & games will be against other Pleasant Valley Teams on Saturday mornings.
First Come, First Serve...Register Today!
REGISTRATION: ends March 19th
LATE REGISTRATION: After March 19th
Will depend on team availability (additional fees apply)
Eligibility is as follows:
U5...players born in 2016
U6...players born in 2015
U7...players born in 2014
U8...players born in 2013
U9...players born in 2012
U10...players born in 2011
In spring, so much is dependent on the weather. We ask you for your patience while waiting for the last traces of winter to melt away in order for our fields and players to be able to enjoy this spring soccer season.
For more information on playing or coaching, contact the Soccer Director,
Tracey Santiago email@example.com or Sandy Coe at the Recreation Office 845-635-1111 x203.
"2020/2021 RETURN TO PLAY GUIDELINES/RESPONSIBILITIES" ARE IN FORM BELOW.
- Residents: $80.00 (first child); $70.00 (second child); $60.00 (third and additional children)
- Non-Residents: $90.00 (first child); $80.00 (second child); $70.00 (third and additional children)
- REGISTRATION ENDS Midnight March 20th
- OPENING DAY IS - Saturday, May 1st
- Games continue each Saturday, including Memorial Day Weekend, through the end of June
- Games begin at 9am
- Evening practices will begin mid April
- Games and practices are at Joseph D'Aquanni West Road School fields, unless otherwise notified.
Additional Forms and Files: