More competitive Play
2020 Spring Intertown Soccer Registration is now OPEN
Eligibility for each division is as follows:
U12 - Born between January 1, 2008 and December 31, 2009 (10 - 12 years old)
U15 - Born between January 1, 2005 and December 31, 2007 (13 - 15 years old)
Both boys and girls are eligible to play.
Evening practices will begin late March, weather permitting.
Games are held on Saturdays and will begin in April (TBD by the Intertown League Coordinator)
and will continue according to the schedule through mid-June.
Players will be notified by their coach once the schedule is finalized.
~Bower Park is the Home field for both U12 and U15~
Registration is now open and is on a "First Come, First Served" basis and will close when teams are filled
OR on February 29th, whichever comes first.
PLEASE NOTE: REGISTERING FOR U12 OR U15 IS A TWO PART REGISTRATION PROCESS.
It is a requirement that ALL REGISTRANTS
returning OR new NEED to register on the PVUSCI site each season,
at NO ADDITIONAL COST.
*NEW REGISTRATION FORMAT*
EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, MUST READ BEFORE PROCEEDING
The new procedure will be as follows:
- Choose the correct member from your account
- You will see the words “ACTIVITY FULL - ADD (MEMBER) TO PAID WAIT LIST” Click those words to add item to your cart
- A window will pop up that reads: “The Item successfully added to cart” with three options below it; Return to Program / Continue Shopping / Check Out
-If you are registering another child for this SAME Intertown Activity – Choose “Return to Program”
-If you are registering another child for a DIFFERENT division – Choose “Continue Shopping”
-If you are not registering anyone else – Choose “Check Out”
- You will then be taken to your Shopping Cart where you will need to read and agree to DISCLAIMER and CODE OF ETHICS.
After checking off box, click “Check Out”
- This next window will be “ADDITIONAL REGISTRATION INFORMATION” After answering all questions click “Continue”
- This final window will be “PAYMENT METHOD” – complete the transaction by making the payment, the same way as in the past.
Once you have completed the payment process, your child will be placed on a Wait List!
PLEASE NOTE, this alone does NOT guarantee your child’s place on a team.
In order to secure the spot, you will need to go DIRECTLY to the “pvusci” website and register there – there is no additional fee for this step, but it is a REQUIREMENT. Once this step is complete, you will need to notify the Rec Office. We will then confirm both transactions, and transfer them from the “Wait List”.
At this point, your child’s place will then be secured.
We apologize for any inconvenience this new procedure may cause.
*PLEASE BE AWARE THAT YOU WILL NOT BE PLACED ON THE TEAM UNTIL BOTH REQUIREMENTS ARE COMPLETE.
Note: ALL NEW INTERTOWN players will require new team uniforms at an additional cost of $20. Choose "NEW" registration below if you did not play with PV this past fall.
ALL RETURNING 2019 FALL INTERTOWN players will use their fall uniform.
Choose the registration labeled "Returning" below.
TAKE ACTION NOW!
For more information on playing or coaching, contact the Soccer Director,
Tracey Santiago email@example.com or Sandy Coe at the Rec Office.